Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Austin Creative Reuse!!!



What the What?!?! Is it possible that my dreams could really become a reality? Those of you that have followed my rantings and ravings may remember me frothing at the mouth about my idea for a business named Mungo. Wow, my God... that was only 8 months ago or so, I now realize. The universe was working fast on my behalf, thanks a bunch, Universe!! So anyways.... I started this blog all fulla reuse ideas also named Mungo.... And then got matched up with a wonderful bunch of people who had a similar idea to me (thanks Bernadette!!!) , to create this wonderful reuse resource center similar to the East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse.... and now we've got a groovy logo and a name and are about to invite all of Austin to find out what we are all about! And that means YOU.... if you're out there reading this and this lights your fire in any way, come on down to the AAMP warehouse at 411 W. Monroe on Thursday November 5th at 7 pm to find out all about it. More here at www.austincreativereuse.org

1 comment:

Unknown said...

KAMI!!! Congrats!!! I knew you could/would/should do it! I only wish I lived there to make treasures with you...