Monday, January 25, 2010

My life


This picture just seems SO what my life is like right now. Kids are feeling like if you're not pressed square against me, nose to nose, toes to toes, you're nowhere near as close to me as you'd like to be. It's exhausting to say the least. Sometimes I feel like I'm experiencing parenthood as one hindrance after another. I have so many projects I'd like to work on and ideas I'd like to follow through on, and there's at the very least three very opinionated people around here who would like to drag me in the complete opposite direction from where I am headed, a good percentage of the time. I know it's an exercise in Zen, but that doesn't mean I like it. No way. Boy howdy what I wouldn't give to go around all day accomplishing things and crossing things off my list and bringing ideas to fruition. Ahh how grand that would be.
But I do have my moments where I ace the Zen test and just give up and surrender to being the number one for three little lovies. I can't say for certain it's as good as going around crossing things off my list all day, because I never get to spend my day that way. But it is pretty nice.

1 comment:

Anita Ribbon said...

First time reading this blog thanks for sharing.