Sunday, July 25, 2010

Your Message Here...















I love the 'Your Message Here' project from Something's Hiding In Here. They had this storefront in Philadelphia, PA and accepted suggestions for messages, which were changed daily. I read about this a long time ago and then couldn't remember for the life of me where I'd seen it... so glad I stumbled across it yet again. I think of it often when we venture out into the Texas country side where these message boards abound (usually saying things like, "Need no Teef to eat our Beef") and I have a total yen to get one for Austin Tinkering School when we have a real brick and mortar location. Of course it all probably just tickles my fancy because it reminds me of the famous Lusty Lady marquee and it's racy puns that I used to love to see in downtown Seattle (and yes I know it's closed it's doors.... sad). OK, no more of that. This is a family blog, don't you know! Go do something wholesome... crochet some cookies, bake some felt, off you go...

No comments: